Policies and Quality
Conflict Materials Policy
Dicker Precision Components considers the isue of conflict materials to be of major concern as a funding source for organisations that are involved with human rights abuses, environmental destruction, bribery, terrorism and other unlawful activities in conflict areas. In seeking to fulfil it’s social responsibility in procurement, the company has therefore adopted in principle a policy of non-use of conflict affected raw materials. Since the company does not source materials directly, it seeks to ensure that its suppliers have similar policies in place and can clearly identify the sources of their minerals. In the unlikely event that the company discovers that a supplier is inadvertently or otherwise using conflict affected materials, the company will take steps to ensure that the supplier discontinues their use of those minerals or will cease procurement from that supplier.
Dicker Precision Components Ltd is committed to operating in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment.
- Promote environmental awareness amongst our staff and encourage them to work with a responsible attitude with regards to the environment.
- Promote efficient use of materials, including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources.
- Reduce waste by recycling where possible.
- All waste products that cannot be recycled to be disposed of only by licensed waste carriers.
- All company vehicles to be maintained in accordance with manufacturer’s specification.
- Avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and seek substitutes were possible.
- Have an appropriate emergency and spill response program in place.
- Identify all waste products that come under WEEE regulations and dispose of using only licensed waste carriers.
- Ensure all products conform to RoHS regulations.
- Strive to improve our environmental performance by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of currents and forthcoming environmental legislation.
- Ensure our suppliers, where possible, use products that comply with R.E.A.C.H.
Dicker Precision Components Ltd does not produce any chemicals and therefore don’t need to register with R.E.A.C.H. However, Dicker are a downstream user and have a duty to ensure any chemicals used are R.E.A.C.H compliant.
Being a popular and favoured supplier to many companies we deliver on time and direct to their stock. All of our products are inspected to a very high standard in our own inspection room with our quality management system meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
CMM by QCT 900x900 sq. with Renishaw probe.